Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More hip hop (the Rhode Island edition)

While living in Boston, I met my friend Mike (aka. Stoe Rok). Mike was making beats for these two MC's who record under the name "Time Machine."



I helped him shoot their first video back in 2002: (I've got a cameo)



About a year after that, Mike and the whole Time Machine crew moved to L.A. Since then, they've been steady making solid music and growing a solid fan base. In 2006, I got a chance to catch them on tour with People Under the Stairs. Since then, they've put out new albums and new videos.













Glad to see you guys haven't lost your Rhode Island accents. Thank Fucking God! Go get a drink from the fucking bubblah dudes!

Also check out Mekalek's album:

1 comment:

shades of henry said...

I need to you tube RI accents. In my 21 years of existing I have yet to experience such pleasantries. I am now very curious about their gift in jabbering.